Ellen Zhong, partner of Shanghai River Delta Law Firm Beijing Branch, vice director of the Labor Law Center II of Beijing Branch, specializes in labor and employment, dispute resolution, compliance and investigation, mergers and acquisitions.
Ellen Zhong is experienced in labour law compliance affairs and provides labour law service for both domestic and international well-known enterprises for over ten years. Ellen Zhong has directly or indirectly taken part in formulating and implementing the human resources restructuring and employment adjustment plan in company’s reorganization, merger and redundancy for many times. Furthermore, Ellen Zhong is also well-versed in labour disputes arbitration and litigation, effectively safeguarding the clients’ lawful rights and interests.
BMW, Schneider Electric, Earnest and Youngest, Singapore Airline, Lenovo, Schenckprocess, Delphi, COS, BorgWarner, Horiba, HUAYUAN Group, Kingston, MicroVention, u-blox etc., and nearly twenty enterprises.
External Position Titles
Member of Professional Committee on Labour Law of Beijing Bar Association.
Recent Main Transactions
• Feb.2020-Present Provide legal labour service for the staff replacement of one German industrial product manufacturing company to replace nearly 30 staff
• Feb.2020-Present Provide Compliance & Investigation and negotiation for one German industrial product manufacturing company.
• Nov.2019- Present Provide litigation legal service for one top manager for the stock incentive plan.
• Dec.2019-Present Provide legal labour service for the staff replacement of one American supplier of automotive and automotive electronic components and systems technology to replace nearly 150 staff.
• Nov.2019-Dec.2019 Provided overseas employment pattern adjustment suggestions and labour relations confirmation legal services for a large enterprise directly under the central government.
• Apr.2019-Nov.2019 Provided litigation legal service for a famous listing company of Switzerland to handle termination based on gross dereliction of duty.
University of International Business and Economics, Master of law