RDL Invites You to Join the Virtual Conference, The World of Work: The Great Reset
The pandemic has transformed the world of work: will 2021 be the great reset for employers?
River Delta Law Firm is proud to organise with its fellow members of the International Employment Law Alliance Innangard, our Virtual Conference, The World of Work: The Great Reset. Join us on March 24 and 25 to discuss the key HR issues facing organisations this year.
Our Law Alliance has put together six international panels with outstanding speakers from in-house professionals, to leading scientists and employment law experts.
WEDNESDAY 24TH MARCH
16h00-17h20 CST/Shanghai time
Social Movements Impacting the World of Work
- Schona Jolly QC, Barrister, Human Rights, Cloisters, UK
- Ma Eugenia Gay Rosell, Dean of the Barcelona School of Law and Chair of the Barcelona Bar Association, Spain
- Beth Hale, Partner, CM Murray LLP, UK
- Rohan Burn, Senior Associate, People + Culture Strategies, Australia (Chair)
18h00-19h20 CST/Shanghai Time
Coronavirus Vaccine – Impact on the Workplace and Employment Law Implications
- Cathy Qu, Vice President/Senior Partner, River Delta Law Firm, China
- Professor Fabrizio Pregliasco, Virologist, Department of Biomedical Sciences for Health, University of Milan, Italy
- Professor Luke O’Neill, Professor of Biochemistry in the School of Biochemistry and Immunology at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- Lorna Gibb, Nokia Global Head of HR Legal and Employee Relations, UK
- Katharina Hauk, Reader in Health Economics and Deputy Director of the Abdul Latif Jameel Institute for Disease and Emergency Analytics (J-IDEA), School of Public Health, Imperial College London, UK
- Carl-Fredrik Hedenström, Partner, Morris Law, Sweden (Chair)
23h00-0h20 CST/Shanghai Time
Cyber Security, Monitoring and Remote Working – An In-house Perspective
- Chris van Schijndel, Director of Cybersecurity, Johnson & Johnson USA
- Sheridan Mather, Head of Talent and Culture Europe, Russia and Middle East, BBVA UK
- Dr Stephan Pötters, Attorney at law, Counsel, Seitz Partners, Germany
- Nadine Zacks, Partner, Hicks Morely, Canada
- Pia Sanchez, Senior Consultant, CM Murray LLP, UK (Chair)
THURSDAY 25TH MARCH
17h00-18h20 CST/Shanghai time
Equal Pay – How Far Have We Come or Are We Going Backwards?
- Ivana Bacik, Labour Senator, Seanad Group Leader and Spokesperson on Children, Disability, Equality and Integration, Ireland
- Claire Darwin, Barrister, Matrix Chambers, UK
- Regan O’Driscoll, Partner, CC Solicitors, Ireland (Chair)
20h00-21h20 CST/Shanghai time
Whistleblowing in the Time of COVID – Disclosures Arising Out of Covid-19
- John Devitt, Chief Executive Officer, Transparency International, Ireland
- Mary Inman, Partner, Constantine Cannon, USA
- Jean Ewang, Consultant, Cliffe Dekker Hofmeyr Inc, South Africa
- Mathilde Houet-Weil, Avocat à la Cour, Weil & Associés, France (Chair)
23h00-0h20 CST/Shanghai time
The Future of Work – Remote Working and the Right to Disconnect – the HR Perspective
- Leyla Nematolahi, HR Leader Southern Europe, GE Renewable Energy, Spain
- David Yewdell, Partner, Smith & Williamson, UK
- Dr Laura Bambrick, Social Policy Officer, Irish Congress of Trade Unions, Ireland
- Colleen Cleary, Principal and Founder, CC Solicitors, Ireland (Chair)
Established in Shanghai in 2004, River Delta Law Firm is a boutique firm focusing on labor and employment law. Since its inception, River Delta has set many branches over China and has the largest team of employment lawyers in the country. For nearly two decades we focused on labor and employment law with a desire for innovation and thirst for knowledge.
Innangard is an international employment law alliance which brings together leading employment law specialists from around the world to collaborate on international and cross-border employment law and HR issues. Each firm is individually recognised in their own country and jurisdiction for their expertise in labor and employment law issues.